These twin cornerstones have been vital to four decades of longevity, growth, and success. As individual ideas, safety and quality represent very specific, yet very different, business concepts.
In the daily course of providing fabrication and construction services to our customers, Greenberry Industrial faces numerous workplace hazards. These conditions require task-level planning, patience, and execution to ensure the work is performed safely and all employees go home at the end of each day. With major global customers that demand perfection and accept nothing less, Greenberry Industrial must consistently increase and deploy considerable expertise, training, and skill to meet our own high standards and our customers’ rigorous expectations.
Safety and quality require commitment, leadership, teamwork, adaptability, intelligence, and integrity. As a hallmark of the Greenberry Industrial business model, which has endured for more than 40 years in business, safety and quality must be completely aligned and integrated.
Safety & Quality is a single, united philosophy.
SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
1st Place – AGC of America
2013 Construction Safety Excellence Award
AGC Oregon-Columbia Chapter
2013 Recognition of Safety Excellence Award Winner
Northwest Construction Consumer Council
QUALITY PROGRAMS, CERTIFICATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
Greenberry Internal QA/QC Program
- All Facilities Fully Documented
- ISO 9001:2015
ASME Quality Programs
- NQA-1; All years & addenda
- Audited by the NRC & many DOE Facilities
- S Stamp – Manufacture and Assembly of Power Boilers
- U Stamp – Manufacture of Pressure Vessels
- PP Stamp – Fabrication & Assembly of Pressure Piping
National Board Certifications
- R Stamp – Repairs and/or Alterations to Boilers & Pressure Vessels
- NB Stamp – Registration of Boilers, Pressure Vessels, Other Pressure Retaining Items
- Steel Building Structures
- Certified Bridge Fabrication – Advanced (Major)
- Hydraulic Steel Structures
- Fracture Critical Endorsement
- API Q1 Compliant