TANK FARM EXPANSION
This project was the second expansion and existing soy sauce production and distribution facility. The total increase in the tank farm size was over 7,000 sf. Greenberry was the general contractor on the first expansion in 2002, and was selected again in 2007 by the owner for the phase II work.
- 100% of civil scope, including the placing over 500 yards of concrete.
- Fabrication and installation of all structural steel, including pipe racks, platforms, stairs, and ladders.
- Setting of all new fiberglass tanks.
- Fabrication and installation of over 3,000 lineal feet of food grade stainless steel piping.
- Fabrication and installation of over 2,800 lineal feet in utility piping.
- 100% of the piping systems insulation.
- 100% of the electrical work.
- 100% of the instrumentation work.
- Testing, commissioning, and startup support of new system.
- Project completed on time.
- Project completed within budget.