Installation of a Greenfield chip unloading, storage (stacking), reclaiming, and feed system.
- Unloading – two 75′ Phelps Industries truck dump systems feeding three Dimisa conveyors (930′ total length).
- Stacker/Reclaimer – FMW 360 degree stacker/reclaimer capable of stacking 6 million cubic feet of wood chips.
- Feed System – one 874′ under/above ground Dimisa conveyor from the reclaimer to the existing chip silos.
- Site preparation including installation of underground drainage and fire systems, dewatering, excavation for foundations, and paving
- Installation of 6700 yards of concrete and 275 tons of rebar for equipment foundations
- Fabrication and erection of 500 tons of structural steel for equipment
- Installation of 7500 lineal feet of service piping
- Installation of 300 lineal feet of underground tunnel
- Mechanical installation of equipment
- Fabrication and installation of miscellaneous platforms and structural supports
- Erection of masonry unit substation building and operators building
- Mechanical and piping tie-ins to existing facility
- Commissioning and start-up support
- On schedule
- Worked 90,000 safe hours