NEW DISTRIBUTION FACILITY
As general contractor, Greenberry provided construction management and execution for all tank demolition, civil and concrete work, fabrication of structural steel and pipe spools, installation of all piping, pumps, instruments.
- Demolition of two existing tanks, 40′ dia. x 32′ tall and foundations
- 14 tanks varying in diameter from 12′ to 19′, all 48′ tall with all appurtenances
- 4 heating kettles, 7′ diameter x 30′ tall
- 2 holding tanks, 7′ diameter x 30′ tall
- Approximately 900 cu. yds. concrete for tank bases, stem wall containments and machinery foundations
- Fabricated and erected approximately 150 tons of new steel for tank supports, pipe bridges, walkways, etc.
- Spooled and installed approximately 13,000 feet of new pipe, including 3,000′ of steam piping
- Supplied and installed approximately 10,000 sq. ft. of tank insulation and 3,000′ of pipe insulation
- Supplied and installed approximately 3,000′ of heat tracing for processing
- Installed 30 new pumps with associated gauges, valves, etc.
- Installed new energy distribution for plant
- Provided and installed all required Energy, controls and instrumentation
- Made schedule allowing owner to deliver product in accordance with original plan