NEBRASKA PACKAGE BOILER INSTALLATION
Greenberry was selected as the design/build general contractor to install a new gas fired 10,000 lb/hr Nebraska package boiler, and Nash Vacuum/Hogging pump system.
- Receive and install new Package Boiler, vacuum pumps, and associated equipment
- Fabricate and install new steam, condensate, make-up water, and natural gas piping. Tie-ins to existing plant systems.
- Subcontract all engineering, electrical, instrumentation, and lighting
- Insulation supply and install
- Installation of all new foundations
- Permits/Coordination with State of Washington Boiler Division
- Start up support
- Project completed on time
- Project completed within budget