MODULAR MCC BUILDING FABRICATION & ASSEMBLY
Greenberry was contracted to supply a new MCC building for the replacement fish ladder pumps at the John Day Dam on the Columbia River. Greenberry utilized multiple fabrication facilities, and the final module was assembled at the Greenberry waterfront access facility. In addition to the module building fabrication, Greenberry also managed the installation of all electrical components, HVAC system, painting, and insulation.
- Modular fabrication of all building components
- Subcontract management of insulation and painting
- Subcontract management of electrical component installation including XFMR’s, VFD’s, PLC’s, etc.
- Assembly of all components
- Coordination of final module loading onto Columbia River barge
- On schedule and under budget
- Trouble-free startup