EXHAUST SYSTEM REPLACEMENT
Greenberry Industrial was selected by Universal Silencer to install their exhaust system at Puget Sound Energy’s power generation facility at Blaine, Washington. All of the work was performed during their fall outage.
- Receive and stage the new exhaust system equipment prior to the shutdown
- Demolition of the existing exhaust system during the shutdown
- Installation of the new exhaust system during the shutdown, including leveling and alignment
- Testing, commissioning, and startup support of the new system
- Project completed on time
- Project completed over 10% under budget