EMERGENCY GENERATOR CANOPY SYSTEMS
Design/Build new Emergency Generator Containment and canopy system to house the Emergency Generator for the Detroit and Big Cliff Dam facilities.
- Provide and coordinate all design, engineering, excavation, crane, scaffolding, and inspection subcontractor’s
- Excavate for and place new concrete foundations and containment walls
- Design/Fabricate new canopy systems
- Rig and placement of new generators within concrete containments
- Install new structural steel framework and associated siding, flashing, gutters, and downspouts
- Coordinate with other contractors and operating personnel to assure the least amount of plant interruption as possible. All work took place in close proximity to the only means of entry into the Detroit and Big Cliff Facilities during a period of multiple construction projects.
- On schedule and under budget
- Trouble-free startup