DORENA DAM HYDRO ELECTRIC CONSTRUCTION
Greenberry was hired by the project owner to furnish mechanical, piping, and structural services for the completion of this hydroelectric project.
- Installation of new Francis Wicket Gate actuator, including related transducer and switch mounts.
- Installation of hydraulic oil and water piping to the Kaplan unit tie-in.
- Installation of air piping and final tie-ins.
- Installation of 4-way valve for the RO control.
- Fabrication and installation of lube oil replacement tank.
- Ancillary concrete repair, painting, carpentry, grouting, welding, and mechanical installation.
- Managed electrical, hydraulic, insulation, scaffolding, and painting subcontractors.
- Provided all crane support with 200-ton crane.
- On schedule and under budget
- Trouble-free startup