BIO-FUELS AND ETHANOL TERMINAL UPGRADE
Greenberry was selected by the owner as general contractor to modify their Seattle/Harbor Island Terminal facility at the Port of Seattle so they could receive and distribute both ethanol and bio-fuels to the Seattle Metropolitan area. This was a fast tract project that involved an extensive amount of overtime while also maintaining an extensive QA/QC program that included over 6,000 diameter inches of X-Ray quality welding of carbon pipe.
- 100% of all civil and concrete placement.
- Extensive expansion of the rail car unloading area.
- Fabricate and install over 8,600 lineal feet of 2” to 10” carbon pipe.
- Over 6,000 diameter inches of pipe welding that were X-Ray tested at both our shop and in the field.
- 100% of all structural steel fabrication and installation.
- 100% of all piping insulation supply and install.
- 100% of all surface preparation and painting.
- Installations of all new gasoline, diesel, ethanol, and bio-fuel loading arm piping and equipment for five truck lanes.
- Start up support.
- Project completed on time.
- Project completed within budget.