Our Weldon, North Carolina, fabrication facility was established in 1992. It offers a wide array of industrial repairs and new installation focusing on, but not limited to, power plant maintenance repairs and upgrades for the East Coast.
Facility highlights and features:
- Major and minor maintenance for mechanical, millwright, and ASME certified welding.
- All aspects of emergency repairs with 24/7 availability.
- Specializing in:
- Boiler tube repair and installation,
- Boiler piping and installation,
- Boiler external piping and non-boiler external piping,
- And pressure vessel repair and installation.
- Two fully stocked, mobile repair tool trailers.
- Three fully stocked, mobile repair service trucks.
- ASME Section IX certified welders qualified on limited access simulator test for mirror welding boiler tubes.
- ASME R Stamp
- North Carolina Contractor License