Our California region offers a wide array of construction services for clients throughout California for industries including agriculture, food & beverage, healthcare, education, light industrial, pulp & paper, natural gas and petroleum.
Our commercial experience includes healthcare, hospitality, multi-use, wineries, distribution centers, education, retail, food, stadiums and light industrial projects. Our current commercial related (non-building envelope) services include:
- Plumbing (supply and waste)
- Piping such as hydronic, steam, condensate and various gases
- Mechanical including building condensers and cooling towers, pumps, inline equipment, meters and piping throughout offices and facilities
Certifications include California State General Engineering Contracting licensure and class. We currently offer design, fabrication, and installation of storage tanks, pressure vessels, piping systems, and plumbing for all markets. Additional services include steam, condensate, gases, waste, HVAC, condensers, cooling towers, and site utilities. We have extensive experience with retrofits, equipment change-outs, and upgrades. Full-control system design, implementation, and installation services are available.
Our company’s repeat business from numerous Fortune 500 companies speaks volumes of this growing facility’s approach to efficiency, safety, quality, and service.
High-profile projects include:
- Plumbing and piping for Amazon-SMF5 Vacaville Fulfillment Center
- Plumbing, piping, and mechanical for the new Four Seasons Napa Valley Winery and Lodge
- Mt. Poso Biomass Cogeneration Plant Retrofit
- Tank design and installation for the US Navy Facilities Engineering Command at Port Hueneme
- Foundation and piping installation for New-Indy Containerboard in Ontario, CA
- Fabrication and build-out of the Cal Steel ovens in Fontana, CA