Greenberry’s newly completed pipe fabrication shop in Sulphur, Louisiana, has added an additional 14,400 square feet of shop space for fabrication capacity of piping, structural steel, vessels, and tanks. The shop, combined with the existing 6,000 square footage, gives Greenberry over 20,000 square feet of fabrication space in Sulphur. The site has an additional 2.5 acres of dedicated material laydown area.
Located within the Lake Charles Industrial Development corridor, our new, state-of-the-art automated fabrication facility enables Greenberry to continue our growth in the industrials markets.
Here are some unique features of our Sulphur location:
- 14,400 square feet of fabrication capacity with two bays.
- Three 5-ton bridge cranes.
- CNC pipe processing equipment and positioners.
- Complete field services for capital construction and maintenance.
- 3,500 square feet of office space.