Greenberry’s fabrication shop in Sulphur, Louisiana, has 20,000 square feet of capacity for fabricating piping, structural steel, vessels, and tanks. Additionally, Greenberry has invested in a new climate-controlled painting and blasting facility. The site has 16.5 acres of dedicated material laydown area.
Located within the Lake Charles Industrial Development corridor, our state-of-the-art automated fabrication and painting facilities enable Greenberry to continue supporting our industrial clients and growing our capabilities.
Highlights of our Sulphur location:
- 20,000 square feet of fabrication capacity with two bays
- Three 5-ton bridge cranes
- CNC pipe processing equipment and positioners
- Climate-controlled paint facility
- Complete field services for capital construction and maintenance projects
- 3,500 square feet of office space
This facility’s primary services and specializations include (but are not limited to):