Certifications include California State General Engineering Contracting licensure and class.
We offer a full design team with collaboration between clients, designers, construction firms, manufacturers, and suppliers involving Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Virtual Design and Construction (VDC).
Full shop capabilities including fabrication, and installation of storage tanks, pressure vessels, piping systems, modules, MEP, and plumbing for all markets. Additional services include steam, condensate, gases, waste, HVAC, condensers, cooling towers, and site utilities. We have extensive experience with retrofits, equipment change-outs, and upgrades. Full-control system design, implementation, and installation services are available.
Our company’s repeat business from numerous Fortune 500 companies speaks volumes to this growing facility’s approach to efficiency, safety, quality, and service.
High-profile projects include:
- Plumbing and piping for Amazon distribution centers in Vacaville Center and Bakersfield
- Plumbing, piping, and mechanical for the new Four Seasons Napa Valley Winery and Lodge
- Great Wolf Lodge Manteca, CA
- Air Products Nitrogen Generation Plant for Western Digital San Jose, Ca
- Poso Biomass Cogeneration Plant Retrofit
- Tank design and installation for the US Navy Facilities Engineering Command at Port Hueneme
- Foundation and piping installation for New-Indy Containerboard in Ontario, CA
- Fabrication and build-out of the Cal Steel ovens in Fontana, CA
- Linde CO2 Plant Keys, CA
- Hoover Dam Piping
This facility’s primary services and specializations include (but are not limited to):