Our Bakersfield facility is one of Greenberry’s newest properties. Opened in June 2015, the facility offers a wide array of industrial construction services for clients throughout California for industries including agriculture, pulp, paper, natural gas, and petroleum. With 75% of the Bakersfield community employed by major agriculture, oil, natural gas, and food processing operations, the facility is quickly becoming an indispensible part of local industry. Our facility’s repeat business from numerous Fortune 500 companies speaks volumes of this growing facility’s approach to efficiency, safety, quality, and service.
- Currently 10,000 square feet of offices with over an acre of yard and immediate plans to expand.
- Certifications include California State General Engineering Contracting licensure.
- Currently offering design, fabrication, and installation of storage tanks, pressure vessels, piping systems, and manifolds for all industries.
- Extensive experience with retrofits, equipment change-outs, and upgrades.
- Full control system design, implementation, and installation services available.
- Recent high-profile projects include retrofits of the Mt. Poso Biomass Cogeneration Plant; tank design and installation for the US Navy Facilities Engineering Command at Port Hueneme; foundation and piping installation for New-Indy Containerboard in Ontario, CA; and the fabrication and build-out of the Cal Steel ovens in Fontana, CA.
- Soon to offer full array of Engineering Procurement Construction services.